Coban 103 The GPS tracking tracker
Coban 103A is a very accurate GPS positioning device.
This device is affordable, one of the best vehicle protection and fleet management systems.
With convenient server usage, SMS capability, full range of alarm functions (including oil / fuel pump cutting).
You can use the short message feature to query the latitude and longitude coordinates of your device. You can then enter this information into Google Earth or a similar program that provides the location of the vehicle.
You can send the engine stop function via SMS in case of theft. Simple text messaging, remote system arming function, monitoring function that allows you to listen to conversations in your vehicle, etc.
How Does a GPS Tracker Work?
The unit is powered by the car battery and must be installed in the vehicle. The device also has an internal battery, if the main power supply is disconnected, the tracking device will continue to operate. It runs on the latest GPS Sirf III chipset, a sophisticated microchip built into the heart of the tracker that continuously reads its location from low-range global satellites and then uses the GSM / GPRS infrastructure operated by its mobile network operator to determine its current location. All you have to do is insert a SIM card. It even has a quad-band connection to operate anywhere in the world .
The tracking features of the Coban 103A are:
* Motion Alert: Sends an SMS when the vehicle is moving, i.e. stolen or towed. You will receive a warning SMS. * Speed Alarm: You can program a speed limit if the vehicle exceeds this speed, it will send an alarm message. * Geo Fence Control: When the vehicle moves out of the preset range, it will send an SMS alarm to the allowed phone numbers.
* Vehicle position: The system sends a real-time SMS (SMS) with coordinates that can be viewed via the Internet * Stop the engine by phone: In the event of a car theft, you can turn off the engine from any mobile phone * Microphone: You can listen in on the conversations quietly inside the vehicle .
- Dimensions: 83 * 54 * 26mm.- Weight: 120g.- Network: GSM / GPRS.- Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz- Serverless positioning
- Discounted server rental
- If the destination you are querying enters the underground garage or other GPS blind area, the tracker will inform you of the last position.
- Voltage: 12V-24V DC.- GSM / GPS LED display.- Low voltage alarm function.
- Coban 103 A Tracker Tracker .
- GPS antenna.
- GSM antenna.
- Microphone.- Relay.- Wiring harness.- Manual.
SIM card information
EU SIM card in GPS Tracking device
Most GPS tracking devices today use mobile technology to communicate remotely with these devices.
You will need a SIM card for the tracking services to work and communicate remotely with your tracking device.
The GPS Tracker Webshop provides you with an EU card at a very affordable price , which you only need to top up with a data package of 3,6,12 months . THE CARD IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VOICE CALLS , only in a tracking device!
You can use it immediately on your purchased device, no installation, activation , data reconciliation is required , no expiration due to lack of balance, no roaming charges, no contract, no monthly bill.
In some countries, there are several service providers . The card is connected to the best receiving service provider so that data communication can be continuous.
ATTENTION: If you select a special country, an additional + additional charge is required as World1 or World2
More information about the data providers by countries, upload unit can be found at the following link (clickable): https://gps-tracker.hu/SIM.pdf